Friday, October 11, 2013

Last Time In Class

Last time in Sweeney class, we read an article about sexual transgender, it was an interesting article and had everybody in the class tuned in. In the article the boy wanted so badly to be a girl but his mother wouldn't allow him to dress or act like a girl and he was mad at himself for being born a boy. I'm sitting there like wow I can't believe this little boy feel this way, the boy was only 6 I believe. I think at age six you don't really know what you want because when you become much older your mind set may change, so I agree with the mother not letting her child do girlish things. If the young man still has the same mind set at age lets say 18, then yea I believe that's the route he is going to take in life and the parent will have to accept his decision, but that is just my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment