Sunday, October 27, 2013

Carrie

I just saw the new movie "Carrie" and I was amazed because I thought it wasn't going to be all that good. My girlfriend bugged me so much because she wanted to see it so badly, so I decided to take her out to see it but I told her that it will be like the old ones that came out in the past but she replied "I never seen the old ones". I thought the old ones was pretty good and they all had the same story line and I figure this one would too but really it was a little different and I was suprised. Chloe Moretz did a wonderful job playing Carrie White, she actually made you feel Carrie's pain from the bullying, teasing, and the authoritarian parenting from her mother (played by Julianne Moore) she went through in everyday life. Carrie always stayed to herself and did not have any friends but one day after gym class in the locker room, Carrie took a shower and while showering she experience her first period. All the girls laughed at her becuase Carrie was overreacting about her period blood by crying and screaming, so Chris Hargensen( played by Portia doubleday) who was one of the girls laughing decided to record Carrie and post the video of her acting up, and when the principle found out, He decide to dismiss her from her senior prom. So Chris decided she was going to get Carrie back at prom by pouring pig blood her and why did she do that. When the blood is poured on Carrie she loses it and take her frustration out on everybody who was at prom who have ever did or said anything that hurt her by unleashing telekinetic powers destroying everything in her path. The movie was not really scary but more drama and suspenseful. If you go see the movie trust me you will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment