Tuesday, October 29, 2013

VCU BABY!!!!!!!!!

I will be graduating this fall and hopefully if God is willing I will be going to VCU. But to be honest I know I am going to get in I just know it. All my life it seems like everything never goes right. In my life it seems like I been running a race this whole time and each race I place second and never get in first place. I do not know why these things happen to me and sometimes I ask my me, what have I done to deserve some of the things that have happen in my life. It just seems with everything I do it is never the best or it do not turn out right. But if I get accepted in VCU this spring, it would truly turn my life around because I always wanted to go to VCU. I love everything about that school the environment, professors, food, oh and the hot women. If I get accepted I feel as if finally I got my dream come true and I will finally place in first place in my life for once. I mean don't get my wrong I am blessed I'm not poor and on the street and I have both of my parents and I have my own car with no payments also have a job at Sams Club, also I graduated from high school and will Richard Bland and all of that is cool but to graduate from VCU with a masters degree will really make my life so much greater. For once I just want to feel important and if I keep my faith and truly believe I will succeed. I believe everything that happen in my life happened for a reason now that I look back on as I right this blog but I hope these reason make me a better man and lead me to my journey to success.

No comments:

Post a Comment