Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Bulls Vs. Heat Tonight!!!!

I am so hype about the game tonight I have been waiting all season for the NBA to start. I am happy to see my homeboy Derrick Rose return to the big stage where he belongs but tonight in his first regular season game he will be going up against the forces of the big three in Miami, Lebron, Wade, and Bosh. The Miami Heat are coming off a great championship off season looking for a three peat. Lebron says he is the best and Derrick says he is the best but tonight we shall see who has the better team. Bulls and Heat has always been a good rivalry and the games always live up to the hype. Tonight is going to be a special night in the NBA not only because it is the first game of the season but because of the tension between the two team and because of the top players in NBA is playing in it. I know I can't wait and you can't wait either so tune in tonight at 8:00pm on  TNT folks. This may be a game to remember.

2 comments:

  1. This is a pretty evenly matched squad, I think. Both teams have great offensive power, but they both rely on superb defense to get the offensive looks. I love defensive-minded teams, because they always seem sneaky, which I like. And I love to watch Rose play, especially when he gets in the zone and takes over. Give me him over LeBron any day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well obviously we know who the better team is! The score ended with107 with the Heat and 95 with the bulls! It was a good game tho. The bulls weren't too far behind all night.

    ReplyDelete