Thursday, September 19, 2013

English 101

Yesterday in class we learned how to use apostrophes. Most of it I knew already but there were somethings about apostrophes I didn't know so I thank Professor Sweeney for grammar schmammar. Our first rough draft is due Monday but I'm lost on which topic to write about because really I do not like any of the topics because I feel like I wrote papers on these topics so many times, I feel as if I'm repeating myself. Every time I get ready to write a paper my body feels like it's losing life and my heart feel like it want to drop down to my feet and hide because I feel as if I'm not a good writer but I want to become one. I know I have the potential to become a great writer but the question is do I have the patience to learn how to become a great writer. I mean I'm not a bad writer but I'm not great either. If I want to be great at anything I do I must put in the effort and the time to be great.  I do not want to remain a average writer who just get by in my English classes, I want to change my way and stop being lazy when it comes to the knowledge of writing.

2 comments:

  1. Ryan, I feel the same way about writing these papers. I do agree with you that the grammar lesson was very helpful and informative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also feel the same way about writing. I'm sure my papers are much worst than yours. I guess that why Sweeney wants us to do peer editing to make sure our body's aren't loosing life. I just have to get mine done in time.

    ReplyDelete