Friday, October 11, 2013

After Earth

Wow I just saw "After Earth" for the first time last night and that as an amazing movie. I'm not gone lie the movie kind of had my hype in a couple scenes, Jaden Smith and Will Smith did an tremendous job in After Earth. I specially like at the end when Jaden finally learned how to ghost, which mean in the movie to show no fear. If it have had to be me shoooooooooooooooooooot I would have died quick, fast, and in a hurry cause I would have been the scariest person out there. That monster would have found me and I would have told my dad (Which was Will Smith) " look we had a good run sir but looks like we going to Heaven now cause everything happens for a reason your leg broke, I'm scared and the monster found me soooooo this must be a sign so see you on the other side peace". I can watch this movie over though and last more than I can say about some of the movies that has been coming out. If you have not seen it please go see it trust me.

1 comment:

  1. I have never seen After Earth but I heard it was good. The way you explain it makes me want to see it. Jaden and Will Smith always does a great job when they do a movie together. I am like you if them monsters would have found me I would have done the same thing. I would have been like bye dad see you later.

    ReplyDelete