Sunday, October 27, 2013

Jordan Vs. Lebron

People keep trying to compare Lebron James to Micheal Jordan but their is no comparing because Lebron will never be better than Micheal Jordan and he don't even have the same playing style as Jordan. I mean really who would you rather have on your team if you wanted a NBA championship? Who would you rather take the final shot to win the game ummmmm I'll take Jordan all day. The only person that is even close to Micheal Jordan is Kobe Bryant, which is my favorite player by the way. Lebron said he want to be the greatest ever, well he better be ready to take a backseat because if he think that people will give him that title, he better think again. Jordan does everything better than Lebron on the court, even Jordan shoes are better than Lebron's. The only way I can say Lebron will be greater than Jordan is if he win at least 8 rings. No I'm not a Lebron hater I am just giving you the facts people.

No comments:

Post a Comment