Friday, September 6, 2013

My Time In Class

Today in Sweeney class we had trouble picking topics for our papers. My classmates just kelp arguing about which which ones they thought was better, but really I was just tired of hearing them argue, all I wanted was them to choose the three that was most voted and then move on to the next task we had in class. This topic thing took about half the time in class. Other than that class went smooth after all that drama and we finally picked the topics and learn how they could tie into our papers in the future. I kinda like how Sweeney is setting up his class this year its different from what he use to do but its creative. I just hope I get the grade I signed off on, well I know I'm going to get it because I have faith in myself

2 comments:

  1. Hello Ryan, I remember having to do that same exact thing last semester. We literally took like 2 1/2 classes to choose our 3 topics, it was crazy and we definitely had drama also. We just have to face the fact that everyone is opinionated! Some people will settle for anything, some wont settle at all until the get exactly what it is that they want! It's sad that as old as we are in college now that we cant all come to the point of a compromise. Maybe we'll get better one of these days, But I was just like you, ready to move on with class, like why even argue? I also like how Sweeney goes about teaching class, it is very creative, and I myself have never been in a class as such, not even back in high school. I'm with you on the grade thing I hope I get that I signed off for too! && that's great that you have faith you should always have that! Well Blog with you later. Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had the same exact problem in our class! Everyone was going for topics but one person didn't want to do any topics. It is frustrating that we had to pick amongst everyone & that we couldn't choose one for ourselves.

    ReplyDelete